Whether your addiction treatment center is an inpatient treatment center or a medication-assisted treatment program, developing your treatment program may not be as simple as you’d think. Fortunately, at Southworth Associates, our consulting services include program development services, which can help you create the best treatment program for your patients’ unique needs. Program development can ensure that your staff gets the training that they need to provide the proper care to your clients. Simultaneously, you’ll ensure that your program is fulfilling all the requirements that the Joint Commission and other accreditations require. To learn more about how our program development services in Idaho and across the world can help your team reach out to Southworth Associates today at 844.521.0523.
What is Program Development?
Program Development is any consulting focused on the addiction treatment program to clinical aspects of an organization. This service includes:
- Program staff training: Ensure that your staff members have the skills and knowledge that they need to serve your patients. With our staff training programs, we provide engaging and enlightening training sessions.
- Program teams: Make sure that your program is operating at its best when you work with our staff to develop your teams.
- Educational materials: One of the best ways that you can make sure that your team knows what they may be facing each day is through our educational materials. When combined with other aspects of our program development services, your team will get the knowledge they need to provide your clients with the optimal treatment levels.
- Group facilitation: While working alone is required sometimes, knowing how to work with others is essential. With our group facilitation services, your teams will know how to work together cohesively, providing the best service to your patients.
- Identifying the most appropriate curriculum: Not every aspect of an educational curriculum is necessary for every treatment program. We can help you determine what your team members need to know to be at their best.
Our involvement ranges from the complete creation of an addiction treatment program to more specific program objectives. We have created Program programming for inpatient, outpatient, and medically-based programs. Regardless of what types and levels of care you are providing, we can help.
About the Process
The process typically starts with interviews and an evaluation process. The first step is for our consulting team to see your facility and spend some time with your team. We typically spend two to three days at the facility, observing the process and routines. From there, we complete an evaluation and propose specific goals and objectives. Some clients have unique ideas of what they want to accomplish, while others need help meeting new goals.
Our passion is working with program teams to help create a better experience for the patients and the staff. We work hard to ensure this is a pleasurable and fun experience for the team. We’ll also make sure that your team is operating at their best so that you can provide the optimal level of care to your patients.
Contact Southworth Associates Today
When you reach out to our consulting services, we strive to give your program the tools that it needs to be successful in treating patients. We offer a range of consulting services, including:
- Organizational design
- Strategic hiring
- Business development strategy
- Admission protocol training
- Legal resources
Don’t second guess what your program needs to be successful. When you reach out to Southworth Associates, you know that you’re learning to develop a program that will be successful. To learn more about our consulting services or our program development services, contact Southworth Associates today at 844.521.0523.