When someone you love is battling an addiction, the first step to recovery is helping them seek addiction treatment. In the best-case scenario, you should work with an expert interventionist team to find the best possible treatment center. However, once your loved one leaves their treatment program, you may be worried about how you are going to ensure that they stay sober. Fortunately, in addition to our intervention and consulting services, at Southworth Associates, we also offer compliance monitoring. This method of quality assurance is one of your loved one’s best options for sobriety accountability. To learn more about how our team can help your loved one overcome addiction, contact Southworth Associates today at (866) 460-9014.
What is Compliance Monitoring?
What is the benefit for the family? – Compliance Monitoring allows parents, spouses, and family members peace of mind, knowing their loved one is not using drugs and/or alcohol. Fortified with forensic accountability, our Compliance Monitoring provides the most accurate, randomized, and thorough, drug-testing protocols available. Utilizing urinalysis, hair testing, blood testing, Peth testing, and photo-monitored breathalyzers, we offer robust and diverse testing options for those we serve.
What is the benefit for the participant? – We realize that addiction compromises the trust within families. Historically, it could take someone entering recovery years to regain the trust and confidence of their loved ones. Compliance Monitoring provides a concrete way for a person in recovery to demonstrate their progress and abstinence. Eliminating the need for loved ones to attempt to manage the recovering individual’s recovery.
What Does Compliance Monitoring Entail?
Statistically, we know, compliance monitoring provides the accountability and evidence clients need after treatment. While recovery is referred to as an “inside job,” monitoring provides the external evidence of recovery.
Simply put, we’ve designed our compliance monitoring services to make post-treatment monitoring affordable and available for everyone who needs it.
At Southworth Associates, compliance monitoring involves a specific process. This process includes:
- Each client’s treatment program (when applicable) is contacted to review post-treatment recommendations and continuing care plans.
- A detailed Compliance Monitoring Contract is implemented to protect open communication within the family and amongst all supporting parties.
- Each family is assigned a REP Compliance Officer
- A Family Recovery Plan is implemented, establishing boundaries, communication, and clear expectations related to recovery and relapse.
- A laboratory near you is located anywhere in the US and most of Europe.
- Randomized and regular drug/alcohol testing is initiated.
- 12-step based monitoring engaged.
- 12-step sponsor participation is verified.
- Medication Compliance (when applicable)
- Regular progress reporting provided to family and support networks.
Reach Out to Southworth Associates
At Southworth Associates, our goal is to provide support for family members of people who are addicted to drugs or alcohol. With our interventionist services and recovery enhancement programs, we provide support throughout the recovery process. Compliance monitoring is a critical aspect of our recovery enhancement programs. With the help of these programs, you can provide support for your family member and assist them in maintaining their sobriety.
We offer a variety of services. One of our most notable services is our interventionist services. We offer a range of intervention options, including:
- Alcohol intervention
- Drug intervention
- Family intervention
- Medical intervention
- Mental health intervention
- Bilingual interventionists
- Multi-age intervention services
We also offer a range of sober support services. Whether your loved one requires sober companionship or sober coaching, we can provide this support for them.
Don’t let your loved one suffer needlessly in addiction. With our intervention and compliance monitoring services, you can give them the support they need. To learn more about our services, contact Southworth Associates today at (866) 460-9014.