The Recovery Enhancement Program (REP) is a program that aids individuals who suffer from addiction on their journey to recovery. REP is designed as an extension of residential treatment that is intended to help participants follow through with their aftercare recommendations. Case Management Level II is the second and more intensive track in REP and is geared toward those looking for a more in-depth level of care after treatment. It is designed to incorporate the entire family in the recovery process. The Level II case manager works closely with the client, family members, sponsors, and aftercare providers. We can assist with resources, help with financial management, and act as a mediator between the client’s family and support network. The program is not limited to only those suffering from a chemical dependency; it is also available to individuals with mental health issues and other process addictions.
What are the Components of a Level II REP contract?
- Coordinating randomized drug screens
- Optional collaboration with Soberlink, Inc. for mobile alcohol monitoring
- Tracking attendance of mutual support groups
- Tracking meetings with a sponsor, therapist and/or psychiatrist
- Tracking attendance at Aftercare or Outpatient services, as recommended
- Providing monthly disclosure of program progress to participants personal contacts
- Consistent check-ins with participant, family members, and aftercare providers, as needed
- Coordination between SA case manager, treatment center, and family while participant is still in treatment
- Assistance provided for participant transitioning between various levels of treatment
- Individualized aftercare referrals, as needed
- Participants, along with their family members, engage in a 12-month interactive online recovery program designed to provide support and increase accountability, exclusive to Southworth Associates.
- Case manager serves as liaison between participant and entire support network
- Budget and money management assistance available, as needed
- 24/7 Access to Program Coordinator, Ben Seymour, CADC
REP Program Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
- How do we get our family member into Recovery Enhancement Program? You or the potential client can contact us at 1-800-386-1695. We will need a Release of Confidential Health Information to contact their addiction treatment provider and get their after-care recommendations.
- How long does it take to get into the REP program? Once the Southworth Associates staff has received the entire enrollment packet, we will enroll the participant in the program. At that time we send out a start up packet that includes instructions about the program and testing forms to begin completing the drug screens. The whole process can take 1-2 weeks, however if Southworth Associates is contacted before the second-to-last week of treatment, we can usually have a new client entered into the REP program the day they discharge.
- What is the cost of the Recovery Enhancement Program? You are welcome to contact our office at 1-800-386-1695 to discuss the cost of the Level I and Level II program.